Eliminate Scratches & Reduce Fingerprints! Are you like other drivers who want their car to always look its best? Screen ProTech understands you and wants to help! Thanks to their exclusive design process, we are able to create protection patterns for your vehicle’s cluster and infotainment screen that are accurate within millimeters!
All Screen ProTech products are custom laser-cut specifically for your Toyota Tacoma, ensuring a perfect fit.
- Fingerprint Reduction
- HD Clarity
- Protection from scratches and damage
- 8 Mil Thickness
- Optional Pillars in Clear or Black finishes
HOW TO INSTALL:
1. Screens should be cool to the touch (70 degrees inside the cab)
2. Fill bottle with warm water
3. Spray surface, wipe surface
4. Spray surface, use squeegee to remove dust particles
5. Spray surface
6. Lift edge of film to be installed, spray edge, spray as you separate film from backing
7. Saturate back of film, more solution = easier to set properly & easier to squeegee
8. Adjust and align softly with fingertips
9. Use squeegee in center of film with small strokes to tack
10. Lightly mist top of film
11. Squeegee from center of film to right, switch hands (if possible), squeegee from center to left working up and then down the film
12. Wrap towel around squeegee, and then squeegee from center to edges (clockwise or counter clockwise) around all edges
13. Use towel to wipe excess moisture
14. REPEAT with additional film/trim
If there is dust or excessive remaining bubbles, mist edge of film and GENTLY lift while spraying (to avoid breaking the adhesive) until film is lifted past dust/bubbles/etc. Respray, re lay down the film, re mist, then squeegee from inner-most lifted part outwards, using techniques above.
For Kits with buttons or small pieces, install everything else first, empty bottle, and fill with plain water for better tacking!
Moisture bubbles are normal to appear up to 2 days after installing and will dissipate within 7 to 14 days. (Cold weather may extend cure time)
- Black Fashion Film has an extra 3-5 day lead time
- Extra Sets only apply to the nav clusters, radio displays, and shifter sections. They do not apply for the pillars